Curtain Wall double glazed window price
listen to this article:
The price of Curtain Wall double glazed window is determined according to its thickness. The price of these products is calculated based on each square meter and the dimensions of the window are delivered according to the customer’s request.
Curtain wall double glazed window production
The double-glazed Curtain Wall window is a type of heat and noise insulating window.
In addition to heat and noise insulation, the double-glazed Curtain Wall window is made of a lightweight material such as aluminum.
With using this product, you can have sunlight in any season in your building. Also, Curtain Wall’s double-glazed window is a low-cost and lightweight product.
For instance, some of the features of this product are:
- resistant to Atmospheric conditions
- earthquake resistant
- decreasing the dead weight of the Building
- Sound insulation
- heat insulation
Besides, in general, these products have a long life.
Curtain Wall in the construction industry
So we know that one of the modern facades used in the construction industry is “curtain wall”. One of the advantages of the Curtain Wall is that it can support its own weight, which means that it imposes no weight on the building structure.
The Curtain Wall facade is made of a combination of aluminum and glass. it has several advantages such as:
- Lightweight structure
- Increasing the amount of light entering the building
- decreasing energy consumption
- Shortening the implementation time
- Maintaining the humidity and heat of the building
- Sound insulation
- Variety in designs of Curtain Wall
- Ability to install any of its models in the building
- Low cost and high usability
- Creating comfort conditions in the building
- High strength and earthquake resistant
You can also easily implement this facade in Partially constructed buildings.
Features of Curtain Wall glass
You can use The curtain wall façade with double-glazed and triple-glazed windows. This façade has the following properties:
- the glass is heat-insulated and the heat can not leave the building easily.
- You will be able to use a variety of caps.
- You will have no restrictions on the choice of colors.
- In each stage of a construction project, you can implement the curtain wall as a facade.
in addition It has air ventilating and rainwater drain system.
Types of double glazed windows in the market
There are five types of double glazed windows on the market.
- One side openable, double-glazed windows with reliable ironmongery
- Tow side openable Double-glazed windows with reliable ironmongery
- sliding Double-glazed windows with reliable ironmongery
- French PVC double glazed window
Also, you can buy double glazed windows, that have properties like:
- Simple glass
Consists of plain glass.
- Colored glass
One layer of glass walls are colored (usually the outside layer) and the other is a simple glass.
- Reflective glass
Sunlight passes through Reflective Glass a little less. So inside of the building, it will be a little darker than outside. This feature is very useful in sunny weather in summer.
- Toughened glass
Toughened, or tempered, glass is about five times stronger than regular plate glass. Also, it can withstand surface compression of more than 10,000psi and is highly resistant to thermal breakage.
- Laminated glass
Laminated glass is a kind of safety glass that holds together when shattered. Made of simple double-glazed glass, but its thickness is 3 mm.
In conclusion, if you want to buy, sell, or implement these products you can contact us.
Building Facade|facade engineering|facade materials Ceramics Facades|Handrails|Terracotta Facade|Thermowood WPC Wood Plastic|facades glass|dryfacade (Aluminum Louvers) Detailed technical and executive information for those interested
Also, Here are some of the capabilities of this company:
aluminum company producer factory in Manufacture aluminum profile windows & door aluminum
Details of the Valid Aluminium Company of factory products